Spacebats

The thoughts, random or otherwise, of Mark and Heidi Thomas. Sometimes possibly Caleb and Elodie, depending on how much sense they are making.

Saturday, June 18, 2005

First post!

Well, just a few weeks ago I decided I didn't have time to blog and why did I need to let anyone and everyone know my random thoughts anyway. And here I am, embarking on a project to let people know my (and my wife's) random thoughts. My change of heart is mainly due to a load of things happening that I considered quite important, and that I wanted to share with the world, and thinking that perhaps my life and views could be interesting to others. But it's gone midnight now, and tomorrow I have to spend all day perfecting my pastoring skills, so I'm off to bed on a hot, muggy night. See you in a few minutes probably.

1 Comments:

  • At 4:45 pm , Blogger Sarah said...

    It's catching :) Lovely to have a blog from you *both* !!

    Just to let you know i am interested in the mundane mother & baby at home stuff, and cheesy baby photos, so please post those as well as serious stuff!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home