Spacebats

The thoughts, random or otherwise, of Mark and Heidi Thomas. Sometimes possibly Caleb and Elodie, depending on how much sense they are making.

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

What a day I'm about to have...

Our son is quite amazing. Suffering from a horrible cold and cough right now, just to clarify, before I moan. I went to bed at 11:15ish, slept for an hour and a half before he woke up and came in. Put him back in bed, as we always do, came back to bed. Five mins later, there he was again. Put him back again, but this time he starts kicking off about something, and it takes me the next four hours, a mattress move and more discomfort than I'd like to describe to get him back to sleep. I thought I'd better turn his alarm clock off, so he can sleep past 7:00 if he can. He slept for 40 minutes before crying and coming to find me again. AARRGGHHH!!

And guess what, after sleeping for just an hour and a half myself, I have a full day's teaching ahead of me. It had just better not be too windy, that's all I can say.

4 Comments:

  • At 8:55 am , Blogger Sarah said...

    ugh, I feel for you. At least when we have nights like that (not often any more thankfully) we just doss for the day ...

     
  • At 5:46 pm , Blogger wend said...

    mark it doesnt last for every hope you manage to get some sleep tonight

     
  • At 10:19 pm , Blogger Alana said...

    Have you not got a cupboard you can lock him in? ;-)

     
  • At 2:32 pm , Blogger praynlady said...

    Mark, hang in there! I will be praying for you to have a good nights rest! SOON!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home