Spacebats

The thoughts, random or otherwise, of Mark and Heidi Thomas. Sometimes possibly Caleb and Elodie, depending on how much sense they are making.

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Given myself a challenge

I have decided that I need to re-get my French up to scratch (as I'm teaching mostly German these days, and certainly no French above Year 9 level), and to practise, I have begun my third, yes, third blog (stupid man). It's at http://lexperiment.over-blog.com/, and will be not much more than a diary in French, but if you understand said tongue, why not take a look and comment in whatever language you prefer? And if you don't, but you know online French speakers ('internautes' as they are sometimes referred to in French), please put them in touch with my site so I can get some interaction going.

Merci!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home