Spacebats

The thoughts, random or otherwise, of Mark and Heidi Thomas. Sometimes possibly Caleb and Elodie, depending on how much sense they are making.

Thursday, March 15, 2007

Ouch!

Yesterday evening, while popping a few bits up in the loft, the ladder came unlatched and I ended up in a heap on the landing floor. Despite smashing a mirror on the way down, and landing partially on top of the ladder, I've not got more than a couple of bruises. Boy am I sore, though! Caleb has had the first three days off pre-school this week already, with a cold, but I just couldn't face the walk there, back, there and back again with pulled muscles and a throbbing tushie! Worst thing about it: I screamed like a big GIRL.

2 Comments:

  • At 11:45 am , Blogger Sarah said...

    Ow, that sounds nasty. Hope you are lying around and not doing too much today. I cut my thumb with a kitchen knife this morning which meant I couldn't finish peeling/chopping pumpkin and made Steve do it instead. Luckily I can still type and play computer games though ;)

     
  • At 11:17 am , Blogger Nikki Mayfield said...

    Aw sweetie - sounds like a totally nasty fall! Hope you've got some good briuses coming up to show for it!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home