Spacebats

The thoughts, random or otherwise, of Mark and Heidi Thomas. Sometimes possibly Caleb and Elodie, depending on how much sense they are making.

Monday, August 08, 2005

Man make fire!


Well, here is the result of all that frantic garden activity last week: there was too much to fit in the compost so Mark decided he had an excuse for a bonfire. Of course he broke the first rule of bonfire safety and doused the whole lot with lighter fluid 'to get it going' so I was there with the fire extinguisher in one hand and the camera in the other, just in case! I kept an eye on it (or him) until my moth phobia got the better of me, then I abandoned him to his latent caveman instincts...

1 Comments:

  • At 11:02 pm , Blogger Sarah said...

    Oh my! We are doing a tip run tomorrow - we'd never get away with a bonfire like that in our close!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home