Spacebats

The thoughts, random or otherwise, of Mark and Heidi Thomas. Sometimes possibly Caleb and Elodie, depending on how much sense they are making.

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Hooray, a 2:1 for Anni!

I don't think she reads our blog so there's no point congratulating her here, but I'm very proud, so I'm going to boast that my sister has got her degree anyway! With 2 surprise pregnancies, and settling to live in another country, it could have looked as if she wouldn't return her final year, but after months of weekend plane journeys (due to her husband and kids temporarily living in 2 different countries!) and a lot of hard work- she's done it. Wowser, Anni, you're insane but brilliant!

2 Comments:

  • At 4:39 pm , Blogger Mim said...

    congratulations to annaly, thats fab!!

     
  • At 5:40 am , Blogger praynlady said...

    Congratulations Anni!!!! That is an accomplishment! I long for the time when I have the perserverience to go back to school!.....Hmmmm.....someday!
    God bless,

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home