Spacebats

The thoughts, random or otherwise, of Mark and Heidi Thomas. Sometimes possibly Caleb and Elodie, depending on how much sense they are making.

Saturday, April 28, 2007

A couple of Caleb classics

This morning, Caleb was given the choice of whatever he wanted to watch while Daddy cut his hair, so he decided on Monsters Inc. In Flemish. I just laughed at him. And when I said he was nuts - because he complains about watching Muzzy because it's in French and 'he can't understand' (he knows plenty!) yet he was happy to watch something he didn't understand a word of - he just looked me straight in the eye and went 'I do know Flemish.' What could I say?!

Then later, Mark took them to the park - which is right by his preschool, so they were talking a bit about whether he liked going there. Caleb replied with a very predictable 'no' but I was horrified by his reason this time: apparently, it's because everyone speaks English, but 'not like we do' at first I was baffled, then I realised my son is a 3-year-old SNOB!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home