Spacebats

The thoughts, random or otherwise, of Mark and Heidi Thomas. Sometimes possibly Caleb and Elodie, depending on how much sense they are making.

Monday, June 20, 2005

Feeling hot hot hot

Hmm, I wonder how many other people are doing what I'm doing right now when they should be sleeping but can't because it's just too hot. I'm going to try going back to bed in a minute, so this will be short.
Very short - the birds have started so I only have 2 and 1/2 hours max. Oh, the kids are going to get it if they wind me up today!

4 Comments:

  • At 5:32 am , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    poor kids! You're the adult here. They are allowed to be fractious in this heat, but you have to be adult!
    Love Dad

     
  • At 6:42 am , Blogger Sarah said...

    I think he meant the school kids, didn't he?

    and how come you'll comment on his blog and not mine, eh, eh?!!! I know, it's because that Father's Day card is still sitting on the side downstairs unposted, isn't it?

     
  • At 10:01 am , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Wow, this is fantastic, now I have even more things to read in order to distract me from work!

    Love Mim xxx

     
  • At 10:16 am , Blogger The inimitable Mrs T. said...

    Oh yes, he only means other peoples kids- at home he has the cats to take it out on!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home