Spacebats

The thoughts, random or otherwise, of Mark and Heidi Thomas. Sometimes possibly Caleb and Elodie, depending on how much sense they are making.

Sunday, July 24, 2005

Fun-filled (and I mean FILLED) day

Yesterday Anni, who lives in France, phoned and asked if we were busy today and if we might like some house guests for a few days. Without thinking, I said yes. As I write this we have 2 babies, 2 toddlers, 3 adults and Ben (I'm not sure that it's fair to categorise him as anything but himself) filling every cot and bed we own. I hope there's room for me when I get to bed! There's always the sofa I suppose...

So we've had all the family together today (a very rare occurance.) The Keanes got to meet Elodie for the first time- though I think Uncle Robin still had the most cuddles- and we all got to see how their girls are growing up. As is usual at family get-togethers (well, ours anyway) there was a lot of food, a lot of noise and a lot of giggling. Here are a few piccies:




Tomorrow I'll write about our church Fun Afternoon- and put up some pictures of that tug-of-war, but for now I'm too sleepy...

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home