Spacebats

The thoughts, random or otherwise, of Mark and Heidi Thomas. Sometimes possibly Caleb and Elodie, depending on how much sense they are making.

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

And today's lesson is...

...you can't place Duplo diagonally.

This is what's causing Heidi most consternation this morning, as she has become obsessed with creating little 'tableau's from Caleb's great selection of animals, bricks and house objects supplied by Sarah a good while ago. See Wildlife (2005) below.



He has just got into playing with them in a serious way, and now so has my wife. She will not let him destroy her artistic installations...



...nor will she express milk like she said she would 30 minutes ago.
Obviously, I cannot do this either, so I am stuck trying to keep Elodie either happy or awake until 12:00. Just 10 more minutes...!

5 Comments:

  • At 5:05 pm , Blogger Sarah said...

    sounds like my current battle with the kids and my gamecube game - they will keep cutting *my* trees down!

    I sympathise completely with Heidi ;)

     
  • At 5:56 pm , Blogger Nikki Mayfield said...

    Duplo ROCKS!!! We have had many a day building farms, houses, space stations, zoo's..... And I can't wait to have the kids grown up a bit and so I can get the Lego out.

     
  • At 1:09 am , Blogger Alana said...

    Can't believe how big your boy is - looking at this photo he's grown so much! You're so lucky getting to play with loads of toys - still, not sure it's worth the disturbed sleep for the first few years though! LOL!

     
  • At 10:05 am , Blogger The inimitable Mrs T. said...

    A. whatwere you doing online at such an unearthly hour? Hope you'd been doing something fun!

     
  • At 6:47 pm , Blogger Alana said...

    LOL - how old do you sound!? That's not abnormal for me - can't remember now what I had been doing? That's always a worry - now I sound old AND like I'm losing my marbles!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home