Spacebats

The thoughts, random or otherwise, of Mark and Heidi Thomas. Sometimes possibly Caleb and Elodie, depending on how much sense they are making.

Monday, July 03, 2006

I still have 2 teams to support

I loved reading this article, and feel a bit better as I can lend my support to both France (through blood) and Germany (through language), though if they're both in the final I'll have to plump for France. The pupils always ask me whether I support England, France or Germany, and my answer will remain the same for some years, I am sure (well, as long as penalty shoot-outs decide the World Cup): "I'll support England until they crash out, then I'll switch to a good team."

5 Comments:

  • At 12:20 pm , Blogger Nikki Mayfield said...

    Having had only a limited interest in the world cup - when England crashed out it sort of fizzled out entirely for us!

    I guess on these long hot days, it's a good excuse to cool off inside though - hope one of your teams wins Mark!

     
  • At 10:18 am , Blogger The inimitable Mrs T. said...

    Now that England are out, I've gone back to my usual disdain for football...

     
  • At 1:55 pm , Blogger Esther said...

    Happy birthday Mark!!!
    Have an amazing day, I hope it's fun!
    Love Estxx

     
  • At 8:24 pm , Blogger Nikki Mayfield said...

    Yes Happy Birthday Mark - looking forwards to seeing you tomorrow!

     
  • At 7:55 pm , Blogger Mr Thomas said...

    POSTSCRIPT: Well, they've all gone and lost now. Three loser teams, pah!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home