Spacebats

The thoughts, random or otherwise, of Mark and Heidi Thomas. Sometimes possibly Caleb and Elodie, depending on how much sense they are making.

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

RIP Next Blog Game

I got bored. Sorry if you were an avid follower, but not enough people were replying to make it worthwhile. I'll have to blog about proper stuff now. Oh well.

I have to finish off the painting today, and then we're going to move onto doing Caleb's room I think. He's having a night-sky-blue ceiling with glow stars stuck on. Hope he likes it - they will hopefully add a bit of light for him too.

5 Comments:

  • At 10:25 am , Blogger Sarah said...

    That didn't last long!

    Have fun painting the ceiling, at least you haven't got any hair to get paint in ;)

     
  • At 5:52 pm , Blogger praynlady said...

    Ok, Mark, understandable, however as a loyal follower (hehe) you could have at least let the ones that played regularly know in advance, because I had to use my memory to find this one and that was not an easy task. It would have given those of us that do read both of your blogs a chance to save the address to this one. Unless.............................
    That's what you wanted! In that case, oops. sorry. But do enjoy reading your blogs and will miss the game.

     
  • At 6:58 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Those little stars only last about half an hour… nice for the moment but no substitute for a nightlight.

     
  • At 6:58 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hello,

    you got a quite interesting blog here. I really enjoyed reading here and think I'm
    going to bookmark it.

    My Page is a lowest car insurance related
    site. Check it out.

     
  • At 11:00 pm , Blogger praynlady said...

    I see you are getting SPAM too. It will drive ya nuts. I've had to erase a couple already. Guess that's one disadvantage to getting your blog out there and read!
    Oh Well! Same o same o.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home