Spacebats

The thoughts, random or otherwise, of Mark and Heidi Thomas. Sometimes possibly Caleb and Elodie, depending on how much sense they are making.

Saturday, September 03, 2005

Chilled day

Felt a bit bleurgh today so I ducked out of handing out flyers for tomorrow's church and stayed home with the kids- which was a real pleasure. Caleb was a sweetheart, very obedient, fun and loving. Elodie's still not too cheerful, but that's so much easier to deal with when Caleb's in a great mood! This afternoon, I hatched a plan to give me a bit of a break and everyone else some fun. Mark took Caleb and Joe to the Wildlife Park, and Elodie and I had Emma over to play. Cunning on my part because having two babies means I can't get on with any boring stuff, but I don't have to expend any energy coz they amuse themselves. Every body wins. It was lovely to spend a bit of time with Emma, who I feel we don't yet know very well- the boys sort of monopolise your attention when all the kids are together. It was nice to recognise bits of Anna and Joe in her, and see that there's something familiar about her already! She loved touching Elodie's face, and Elodie loved watching someone who was more stationary than her big brother. Hopefully they'll develop a bond like their big brothers have...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home