Spacebats

The thoughts, random or otherwise, of Mark and Heidi Thomas. Sometimes possibly Caleb and Elodie, depending on how much sense they are making.

Friday, August 19, 2005

Movie blog name change

My sister has, I think rightly, informed me that the title of our other blog was off-putting and misleading. Heidi said she thought the same when Sarah made this comment. So I have changed the name to part of a line from one of our favourite films (from the 90s). As soon as someone can tell me which film it comes from and the whole line, I will review the movie!

9 Comments:

  • At 12:21 am , Blogger Sarah said...

    oh dear, spam alert. I came back here this evening because i thought maybe I'd been a bit harsh, but if Heidi agreed with me then that's okay ...

     
  • At 12:22 am , Blogger Sarah said...

    Hmm, I can't seem to comment on the other blog though? It says I need to be logged in, but it won't let me register?

     
  • At 12:23 am , Blogger Sarah said...

    oh, and The Usual Suspects?

     
  • At 12:24 am , Blogger Sarah said...

    as in "The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist."

     
  • At 5:58 am , Blogger Mr Thomas said...

    Yes, correct, knew it wouldn't take long. What does ones do about spam comments? I've already set our blog not to allow anonymous commments. What else?

     
  • At 6:09 am , Blogger Mr Thomas said...

    Okay, think I've sorted it on The Greatest Trick

     
  • At 8:46 am , Blogger Nikki Mayfield said...

    Why it there no link to the movie blog from your blogroll????

     
  • At 9:21 am , Blogger Mr Thomas said...

    there is - in the links section, 'The Greatest Trick'

     
  • At 12:35 pm , Blogger Nikki Mayfield said...

    I stand corrcted! You're right of course!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home