Spacebats

The thoughts, random or otherwise, of Mark and Heidi Thomas. Sometimes possibly Caleb and Elodie, depending on how much sense they are making.

Monday, September 12, 2005

How cute?

Tonight, after being behaving like he was posessed all day Caleb did the cutest thing at bedtime. We said night night and exchanged kisses and when I said 'I love you' he said 'I love you Mummy. I love you Jesus.'
Of course, I've lost count of the times I've had to put him back in his bed since then. But it's somewhat easier to do when he's this little cherub than the hitting, screaming, scratching, whining, biting boy that we had to put up with for the rest of the day!

3 Comments:

  • At 9:47 pm , Blogger Sarah said...

    Our three all acted as though they were possessed this afternoon - so I know how you feel. Sounds like a very cute bedtime :)

    While I'm here, is Elodie's dedication definitely happening on 30th Oct? Just wondering, might have to make plans ...

     
  • At 8:21 am , Blogger The inimitable Mrs T. said...

    Ooh, yes. Thanks for reminding me!
    We're chuffed that you'll be able to make it.

     
  • At 4:27 pm , Blogger Esther said...

    That really is cute! Caleb is so cool - even if he is possessed!
    xxx

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home