Spacebats

The thoughts, random or otherwise, of Mark and Heidi Thomas. Sometimes possibly Caleb and Elodie, depending on how much sense they are making.

Sunday, September 11, 2005

Not deliberately time-wasting!

In an attempt to (quickly) sort out the empty column on the right hand side of our blog (which I thought would correct itself eventually, but was wrong), I've changed the template. But i stupidly forgot to copy our links anywhere, so will have to re-insert them, and it's just a bit of a fiddle. But I haven't blogged on here for ages, and I have the surprising pleasure of being at home while Caleb & Heidi are at a b'day party, and Eddie's sleeping. Bliss! I have done some DIY too - put up an old mug rack in the built-in wardrobe for my ties, and fixed one of the drawers under the bed. So I'm not being a total waster...

7 Comments:

  • At 2:10 pm , Blogger praynlady said...

    I feel for you, I went to delete a post and deleted my entire blog! That was a disaster. Took me the better part of 2 weeks to get everything back in place but I'd lost many of my old posts and some of them were really great ones. I guess that makes me bloggeralistic...I mean materialistic! haha Good luck, have fun and heres my addy!? haha
    http://praynladysblessings.blogspot.com and http://helistens.blogspot.com
    Ps. I linked through yours to some, so hope you can get them all back!
    Blessings today for your family.

     
  • At 7:11 pm , Blogger Mr Thomas said...

    Thanks, very useful!

     
  • At 6:56 am , Blogger M. C. Pearson said...

    Hi there! I like your blog. I've just started my own and understand the pains of posting links etc. You have a very cute family! I've been going through profiles with similar interests and really liked yours. Anyway, God bless your endeavers! Phil 4:13!!!

     
  • At 8:05 pm , Blogger Esther said...

    Wow M. C. Pearson you are very cool! I've found another Christian who likes faeries! Yippee!! And Jane Austen, you can't go wrong :)
    Wow I'm in shock. Heehee.
    (Sorry to be weird but that was unexpected!)

     
  • At 8:53 pm , Blogger Mr Thomas said...

    No, Est, we knew you'd like that!

     
  • At 9:15 pm , Blogger Esther said...

    Glad I lived up to your expectations :)
    I think the whole world is starting to realise I'm mad on faeries, I got a card from the leaders of our China trip with one on it today!
    xx

     
  • At 9:18 pm , Blogger Mr Thomas said...

    but what i want to know is, is there a difference between faeries and fairies? Can one be made into cakes and the other not?

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home