Spacebats

The thoughts, random or otherwise, of Mark and Heidi Thomas. Sometimes possibly Caleb and Elodie, depending on how much sense they are making.

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Cruise control

I know it's sad to think about these things but am I the only one who thinks this whole Tom Cruise-Katie Holmes thing is a publicity stunt? Every time I turn on the tv or load up the internet there's more footage of him acting like a crazy person and her looking all cute and vacant. I can't help thinking we're all being manipulated into thinking about and watching Tom Cruise instead of doing more important stuff. Oh darn it.

3 Comments:

  • At 2:51 pm , Blogger Esther said...

    I completely agree! You are most definitely not the only one all my class at school are disgusted. He's twice her age it's just plain weird. Someone even mentioned it in their French exam yesterday, how impressive is that?
    Also, isn't sleeping in the garden a bit drastic?!? Oh well, each to their own I suppose.

     
  • At 4:14 pm , Blogger Nikki Mayfield said...

    Yes yes yes, freaky, wierd - Tom seems to have had her brainwashed too, she was flaky before, she's now vacant, flaky, and very much towing the 'Cruise line' (ha ha!)Just think it's really rather SAD.

     
  • At 10:22 pm , Blogger Sarah said...

    Well, I don't even have a clue who Katie Holmes is and haven't seen them on the tv at all - or on my bit of the internet either, for that matter. So can I be superior and say that it's obviously only you being manipulated into thinking about Tom Cruise, Heidi?!! Until now, of course, darn it!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home