Spacebats

The thoughts, random or otherwise, of Mark and Heidi Thomas. Sometimes possibly Caleb and Elodie, depending on how much sense they are making.

Thursday, February 02, 2006

Things I have intended to blog about

1. Christmas- was a lovely 2 days, followed by a couple of weeks of extreme illness- glad the kids timed it right!

2. I don't recommend that people who need to re-mortgage do it with their existing lender. We have. It was stupidly complicated. Don't go there.

3. I managed to not only not kill an orchid but I got it to re-flower, quite proud of myself actually!
Photographic evidence

4. A surprise jaunt to check out the new Ikea at Milton keynes, I was thrilled to find the right sideboard in stock, unfortunately we underestimated the amount of woodstain we'd need so it's not completed yet. Silver lining: another trip to Ikea in the near future?!

5. Getting the Singin' in the Rain DVD for Christmas (thankyou, thankyou, thankyou Nikki and Robin!) and slowly working my way through the extras on these gloomy winter evenings. Also, discovering that Caleb loves it!

6. Caleb's current tendency to define things as things he 'loves' or 'doesn't love' (Classic example: 'I love dis game....OW! I don't love dis game!)

7. A family trip to see real dinosaur bones, there's not much in the world as exciting as that as far as Caleb is concerned.

8. Caleb's first chocolate fondue- a little messy, LOTS of fun!

9. Elodie becoming more gorgeous by the day, and getting bigger all the time!


5 Comments:

  • At 6:18 am , Blogger Sarah said...

    Nice to have an update, have missed your blogging! Love the bath picture :)

     
  • At 12:15 pm , Blogger The inimitable Mrs T. said...

    One way I intend to use my pre-school afternoons is to get blogging again- I miss doing it!

     
  • At 2:58 pm , Blogger Nikki Mayfield said...

    Yup, great to have an update on all that's going on. CUTE pictures!

    Glad you like the DVD - I knew you'd like it!

     
  • At 6:42 pm , Blogger wend said...

    glad you're all feeling so much better and that caleb has settled so well at pre school

     
  • At 3:18 am , Blogger praynlady said...

    Howdy there, I am sorry it has been so long since I visited. We are moving and dealing with some minor crisis'. Sounds like you have been busy as well. Trip to see Dino bones definitely ranks up there. Your pictures are adorable. Tell hubby hello and tell the kiddos I send them a special "Howdy" too.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home